Terms of Service
We make the Site and the products and services we offer on it available to you subject to these Terms of Service. By using the Site, you are accepting these Terms of Service and any modifications we make to them from time to time. You can review the most current version of these Terms of Service at any time by clicking on the Terms of Service link from the footer of any page of the Site.
Read these Terms of Service carefully and completely. They describe our rights with respect to the Site and your rights and obligations with respect to your use of the Site. Do not use the Site if you do not want to accept these Terms of Service.
We may change the Site and the products and services we offer on it
We may make changes to the Site and the products and services we offer from time to time. We have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion without providing any prior notice to you:
- Change or terminate all or any part of the products and services we offer on the Site;
- Restrict or terminate your access to all or any part of the Site or the products and services we offer on it;
- Remove any content from the Site and not publish or remove any material that you submit to the Site;
We have the right to determine who can use the Site
You must be 13 years of age or older to use the Site. If you are not at least 13 years old, do not use the Site. Additionally, we reserve the right to deny access or use of the Site and the products and services we offer on it to anyone at any time in our sole and absolute discretion.
You have a limited right to use the Site
On the condition that you comply with all your obligations under these Terms of Service, we grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nonassignable, non-sublicensable license and right to access the Site through a generally available web browser or mobile device to view content and information and otherwise use the Site consistent with its functionality and in accordance with these Terms of Service. Any other use of the Site is strictly prohibited and a violation of these Terms of Service. All content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, video, data, and other material (collectively “Content”) is our owned or licensed property and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all Content on the Site is the exclusive property of Hanley Gremillion Millwork And Supply, Inc. and is protected by the U.S. and international copyright laws. We expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all Content.
You may not use the Site for improper purposes
Whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third party, you may not:
- Make any commercial use of the Site or its Content;
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including browsers, spiders, robots, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine and search agents made available on the Site or generally publicly available browsers;
- Frame, mirror, or use framing techniques on any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
- Make any use of data extraction, scraping, mining, or other data gathering tools, or create a database by systematically downloading or storing Site content, or otherwise scrape, collect, store, or use any Content, product listings, descriptions, prices, or images, except pursuant to the limited license granted by these Terms of Service;
- Use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing any names or marks used or displayed on the Site;
- Misrepresent the identity of a user, impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site, or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- Conduct fraudulent activities on the Site;
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation: (i) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account that you are not authorized to access; (ii) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting malware to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing,” or “crashing”; (iii) forging any header or any part of the header information in any email or posting; (iv) forging communications on behalf of the Site (impersonating the Site) or to the Site (impersonating another user);
- Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Site; or remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site.
Notifications from the Site or email
We may notify you of important information about the Site and the products and services we offer on it by placing notices on the Site, sending you an email to the email address associated with your account, or through other means.
We may refuse or cancel orders
While we will use our best efforts to fulfill all orders, we cannot guarantee the availability of any particular product displayed on the Site. We reserve the right to discontinue the sale of any product listed on the Site at any time without notice.
The receipt of an order number or an email order confirmation does not constitute acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. We reserve the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item and/or to refuse service to any customer. We may require verification of information before accepting an order.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason.
THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED BY US ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE“ BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. WE SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THE SITE, FOR YOUR ACTION OR INACTION IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
IN ADDITION (AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE LIMITATIONS IN THE IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING PARAGRAPH), WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. WE PROVIDE ALL SUCH PRODUCTS “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
PRODUCTS ON THE SITE MAY HAVE THE BENEFIT OF A MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY PROVIDED BY THE PRODUCT MANUFACTURER. PLEASE SEE YOUR PRODUCT BOX AND LITERATURE FOR DETAILS.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
These general terms apply to these Terms of Service.
You are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing the Site through your mobile access provider.
If any provision of these Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render these Terms of Service enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; if a court finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service will not be affected in any way.
You agree that these Terms of Service constitute the entire, complete and exclusive agreement between you and us regarding the Site and the services offered on it and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, with respect to the subject matter of these Terms of Service.
If you have questions or comments about these Terms of Service, please contact us at email@example.com or contact us by mail or courier at 3310 Broadway Street, Alexandria, Louisiana, 71302-4411. Additionally, we accept service of process at this address. Any notices that you provide without compliance with this paragraph shall have no legal effect.